Although customer engagement is becoming more self-service oriented, research shows that live, real-time video collaboration improves customer experiences and increases satisfaction and lifetime value. Video combines the best of convenience with connection and, according to research from Dimension Data, nearly one-third of contact centers expect to deploy video chat for customer engagement. Today, brands use Read More
- The Future of CX: Integrate Video into Your Customer Engagement – Right Now!
- Erasing Stigma, Improving Access to Behavioral Care with Telemedicine
- Join Us to Celebrate Telehealth Leadership and Innovation
- Real-time Video Clears the Path for a Revolution in Talent Acquisition
- Three Keys to a Successful Virtual Healthcare Strategy