All support activities are facing the same challenge: how to reduce time-to-answer and improve quality of service while reducing costs at the same time. Video-enabled assistance solutions are gaining support and adoption around the world, fueled by a shortage of experts, and the need to decrease time and costs related to traveling on-site. To address Read More
- The Future of CX: Integrate Video into Your Customer Engagement – Right Now!
- Erasing Stigma, Improving Access to Behavioral Care with Telemedicine
- Join Us to Celebrate Telehealth Leadership and Innovation
- Real-time Video Clears the Path for a Revolution in Talent Acquisition
- Three Keys to a Successful Virtual Healthcare Strategy