Today, both enterprise corporations and public-facing organizations are using the power of cloud-based video collaboration to transform how they connect. For example, a July 2016 Government Accountability Office report surrounding Executive Order 13589 cited that an increase in the use of video conferencing saved the Justice Department an estimated $16.3 million in one year. According Read More
- Working from Home is the New Corner Office for Millennials
- The Future of CX: Integrate Video into Your Customer Engagement – Right Now!
- Erasing Stigma, Improving Access to Behavioral Care with Telemedicine
- Join Us to Celebrate Telehealth Leadership and Innovation
- Real-time Video Clears the Path for a Revolution in Talent Acquisition