Two weeks ago NCR, the #1 ATM provider in the world1, and Vidyo announced a global OEM agreement. Today I am pleased to announce a strategic partnership with West, the #1 audio conferencing provider in the world. West has integrated the VidyoWorksTM platform into the InterCall® product portfolio from West’s Unified Communications Services and various West vertical application offerings, now generally available.
West Unified Communications Services offers a full UC portfolio and resells 3rd party offerings, but wanted to upgrade Unified Meeting 5 (UM5), its own branded web conferencing service. As the world’s largest conferencing and collaboration provider, the company needed a video solution that was not only extremely scalable but high performance, HD quality and interoperable with third party systems.
The integrated InterCall UM5 product portfolio combined with Vidyo capabilities provides:
- Best-in-class video performance and reliability over public networks
- Support for HD video capable devices
- Massively scalable video conferencing
- Leverage existing video or teleconferencing systems by connecting boardrooms to desktops
- Enterprise network optimization with optional on-premises media server extensions
West delivered 27 billion minutes of audio conferencing usage with 737 million participants last year and the company counts among their customers:
- 10 of the top 10 Healthcare Companies
- 9 of the 10 Top Financial Institutions
- 9 of the top 10 Manufacturers.
West has tremendous global reach and an exceptional market opportunity and we are excited by the early customer response to UM5 and look forward to ongoing collaboration with West.