Vidyo was founded with the idea that high quality, large scale video communication should be flexible, resilient and affordable. From day one, we have sought to be innovators, disrupting the traditional model of video conferencing and establishing, what has now become the industry standard software-based video conferencing model. We’ve registered more than 100 patents worldwide and our team is constantly pushing to bring our customers the best experience possible.
Today Vidyo announced new key innovations to the VidyoWorksTM infrastructure and platform. These unmatched innovations are designed to better help IT organizations meet the demands of the ever-changing IT landscape. From the rise of remote workers, to heightened security demands to tightening of budgets, IT organizations are looking for technology that will not only meet their immediate needs but prove to be a valuable long-term investment.
Vidyo’s infrastructure innovations improve upon our market-leading platform. Not only do these innovations provide improved manageability, interoperability and security, these innovations make the software-based VidyoWorks platform an even higher performance platform, enabling IT organizations to extend the value of their investment. Key innovations include:
- 50% reduction of resource requirements without sacrificing performance
- Improved security to meet the high demands of financial services, government, healthcare
- Unmatched bandwidth optimization and video quality via the cascading architecture
- Eliminates the need for a Session Border Controller (SBC) or SIP-aware firewall
- Easy system management with new administrative UIs
- WebRTC support, including support for VP9 and simplified interoperability
Arguably, the most valuable information we obtained during this process is the feedback we received from our customers. Their partnerships and input helped Vidyo take a very strong product and platform to the next level, helping us to continuously innovate, making it even better suited to support the enterprise.