Enterprise Connect 2011 is just around the corner! The show will take place in Orlando, Florida from February 28 to March 3 and will be all about communication technologies that are transforming today’s business world. Needless to say, Vidyo is excited to be part of the discussion and to join in on the fun!
For those not yet familiar with the name “Enterprise Connect”, it’s probably because it has been known for a decade as “VoiceCon”. The folks at VoiceCon realized that we truly are in a fast moving world and communications evolved immensely in the past ten years and they wanted the name of the event to reflect this change. As they explained it themselves, enterprise communications now include voice, video and data media. “VoiceCon” thus became “Enterprise Connect”. With the evolution of bandwidth capacities, of chipsets and with the explosion of the mobile device market, more and more people are now ready to take the next step towards natural, effortless communications… and that is something that we are extremely excited about, here at Vidyo. At this year’s Enterprise Connect, Vidyo will be featured at several sites and events:
– We will be on the Exhibit Floor, at booth #1209, where we will be featuring the recently announced VidyoRouter™ Cloud Edition, the next stage in the VidyoConferencing™ architecture.
– Vidyo has also been honored by industry luminaries and selected from the most progressive enterprise communications companies out as a finalist for the “Best of Enterprise Connect Award”.
– The official Enterprise Connect party will be sponsored by Vidyo this year: over 900 people will be joining us on Monday, March 1 from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm at the Emerald Bay Plaza in the Gaylord Hotel. – Vidyo will also be holding a press conference on Tuesday March 1, from 12 pm to 1.30 pm at the Gaylord Hotel’s Tallahassee 2 Conference Room with Ofer Shapiro, Vidyo’s co-founder and CEO and Ashish Gupta, Vidyo’s Chief Marketing Officer and SVP Corporate Development. (RSVP required to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
If you’re planning on attending Enterprise Connect 2011, don’t be a stranger! Come by the booth, say hello, and see an amazing demo!
– More information about Vidyo’s participation at Enterprise Connect: Click here.
– Full VidyoRouter Cloud Edition press release: “Vidyo Architecture Offers Unmatched Scalability and Economics for Large Enterprise and Carrier Video Conferencing”
– InformationWeek article: “Vidyo Intros Scalable Enterprise Videoconferencing”
– CRN article: “Vidyo Ups Channel Ante With Cloud-Based Video Routing”
– Lightreading article: “Vidyo Puts Services Spin on Videoconferencing”