Growing up, I was exposed to many opposing messages of what it meant to be a woman in American society and the workforce: From the etiquette classes of the ’50s and ’60s, where women were taught how to walk “properly” by balancing books on their heads, to the women’s rights activists of the ’70s such Read More
- How to Approach U.S. Federal Telehealth Grants in 2021
- This Valentine’s Day, Take Telemedicine to Heart with Cardiac Patient Monitoring
- What’s Video Cloud Hosting All About?
- What’s On-Premises Video Hosting All About?
- Vidyo + Ignis Health: The Power of High-Quality Telehealth Video Delivery And Data Analytics Combined